I feel like a world traveler. This past weekend was the first weekend in 5 weekends I didn't have a trip planned. What did I do with my weekend "off"? I went to "town" to go to Sams and Hobby Lobby FYI hopefully I will be "blogging" soon about my newst venture...costume making .
In a nutsheel....Weekend at home = FAIL!
We were in Eagle, Colorado last weekend hanging out with my husband's brother and sister who live up there. I took exactly 5 pictures. I'm disappointed, but I love the few I took! Here's a couple:
![]() |
| This is my magazine/beauty shot/my daughter is a model photo. |
It snowed Saturday morning, and melted quickly, but we got to see a little bit of it :) My daughter love love loved it. Yes, I did purchase that hat specifically for this trip. Hopefully we'll have some fabulous snows for us to enjoy this winter :)
It turned into a fabulous fall day later Saturday, and I snapped this one of my two favorite people after we spent a few hours at a hot springs. It was so fun!
After my failure at staying home on Saturday, we did have the best Sunday home as a family. This was our first weekend home with my husband since he started his new job. My favorite part about his new job is he gets WAY more weekends off! Yes!! To celebrate actually having family time with just the 3 of us, we walked up to a park close to home and set the munchkin loose.
We have a slide at my house; my daughter is a champion at climbing the ladder and sliding down, she was a little nervous at first on the big slides...
But she quickly became a little dare devil....
The ONLY downside to keeping kids is that I can't do things with them like I'd like to. I'm not actually a "stay-at-home-mom". Going to the park on the weekends is a luxury. When I hit the lottery, I'll buy a big car and truck all 4 kids around, until then we will play at home and the park will be a treat for my little family on the weekends.






