Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Excuseville...population, Bandi

So....

I haven't been blogging.

There are excuses.

I think my excuses are mostly ridiculous BUT some really cute pictures make one decent blog (win. win.):

FYI this blog has taken 3 entire days to post. And I typed like 19 words......

One major event lately:


She was beginning to look a lot like Bieber....

And her bedhead was OUT OF CONTROL!!! HAHA!! 
So she got a big girl bob :)



Here's some pictures of life with 4 kids around here......

This is not representative of what life is like over here...

Sometimes they're accidentally twins....in Christmas jammies....in FEBRUARY!

This is closer to real life....All the pictures are of children running......





We are getting better at playing together and not just "chunking things" together :)

Dear high school kids, its ok to say "hi" to my kids while they sit watching you go to lunch every day. They're so cute doing it!
This chunk is almost one. And poses for 1 in about 10,000 attempted pictures....
I want to keep him. Forever. "bity bity" AKA Itsy Bitsy Spider :)

And life with my sweet girl:
She's perfectly dreamy. And poses nicely...


She is iPhone proficient. Seriously. Its craziness. She also licks my phone. Oy.

She's incredibly observant. 
 
And is the absolute girliest girl you will ever meet. Ever. 



Daddy is definitely the favorite.


She is so deliciously precious. We are savoring every moment!!