Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thoughts on three years....

Well, today marks our 3rd anniversary.



















Here are 5 reasons my sweet husband deserves the world's greatest husband award:

1. Of the three years we've been married I have been pregnant or nursing all but 8 months of that time. That means he has only had EIGHT MONTHS of our marriage without a hormonal, overweight, and sweaty wife. Talk about a test of a marriage. I have the most patient husband. Ever. I'm blessed.

2. My husband lets me stay home. I say "lets me" in complete seriousness. He is willing to live on a tight budget, forgo wants, work extra hard, and come home to a crazy cooped up wife so I can stay home and soak up every second of our child's (and soon to be children's) lives. Not every husband out there does that with the attitude he has. I'm blessed.

3. We haven't been on an actual vacation in two years and we still like each other. I'm blessed.

4. He is a spectacular daddy. He focuses on, speaks to, and plays with our daughter when he comes home from long days, AND reads the Bible and prays with her every night. What a man. I'm blessed.




















5. He loves me completely and unconditionally. He loves me better than I deserve. He doesn't hold grudges or get frustrated with me, he is patient, he is a communicator, he is funny funny funny, he wants to spend time with me and our family, overall he is the greatest husband I could have ever dreamed. I'm blessed.

I think I'll keep him.




















For always.